CCRC Banquet Notification- Postponed Due to Weather
We are postponing tonight’s banquet due to the icy road conditions throughout the region.
The new date will be next Saturday January 30, 2016 at 6pm.
If the new date is a conflict and you can’t make it, please email Janice Wycherly <email@example.com> and let us know you’d prefer a refund.
We are sorry for the inconvenience but we do wish everyone a safe and warm snow-day.
-Carpet Capital Running Club Officers